Monthly Commodity Futures Price Chart
Nasdaq 100 (CME)
TFC Commodity Charts
« To set chart options, use the handy form found to the left. «
Market data delayed 10 minutes as per exchange requirements.
[ More Nasdaq 100 Index News ]
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses In Excess Of $100,000 Investing In Unilife Corporation To Contact The Firm Before Lead Plaintiff Deadline -- UNIS May 28th, 2016, 01:00 - PMZ (Length: 4717)
- ON Semiconductor Again Extends Tender Offer to Acquire Fairchild Semiconductor May 27th, 2016, 22:39 - MTN (Length: 3777)
- Gainey McKenna & Egleston Announces A Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against Unilife Corporation (UNIS) May 27th, 2016, 20:45 - PMZ (Length: 3050)
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces Investigation of The Board of Directors of inContact, Inc. May 27th, 2016, 18:05 - BIZ (Length: 2610)
- Tecnoglass Provides Update on NASDAQ Listing May 27th, 2016, 17:04 - BIZ (Length: 6540)
- InterCloud Systems Receives Letter from NASDAQ May 27th, 2016, 17:01 - PMZ (Length: 4036)
- Cyclacel Announces Reverse Stock Split May 27th, 2016, 17:00 - PMZ (Length: 7117)
- Look for Shares of Penn National Gaming to Potentially Pullback after Yesterday's 2.53% Rise
May 27th, 2016, 16:51 - PSM (Length: 1615)
- Global Mobile Application Market is Anticipated to Reach Around USD 52.96 Billion by 2020 - MarketResearchStore.Com May 27th, 2016, 16:50 - ABD (Length: 8359)
- O'Reilly Automotive, Inc. Announces Additional $750 Million Share Repurchase Authorization May 27th, 2016, 16:30 - PMZ (Length: 4131)
|Contract Specifications:ND,CME |
|Trading Unit: ||$100 times the Nasdaq 100 index|
|Tick Size: ||0.5=$50.00|
|Quoted Units: ||index points, expressed to two decimals|
|Initial Margin: ||$13,750 Maint Margin: $11,000|
|Contract Months: ||Mar, Jun, Sep, Dec|
|First Notice Day: ||Not applicable (cash settled contract)|
|Last Trading Day: ||Thursday prior to the 3rd Friday of the contract month.|
|Trading Hours: ||8:30 a.m. - 3:15 p.m. Chicago time, Mon-Fri.|
Trading in expiring contracts closes at 3:15 p.m. on the last trading day (Mon).
Globex from 3:45 p.m. - 8:15 a.m. Chicago time, Mon-Thu.
Sundays & Holidays 5:30 p.m. - 8:15 p.m.
|Daily Limit: ||- 5.0%, 10.0%, 15.0% and 20.0%||